With RN Groups: Callback Management solution, service providers can enable users to initiate long-distance calls using a variety of origination methods.
How Does It Works?
- Pickup your cell or regular phone and dial the access number.
- When you hear the ring tone, hang up.
- System will call you back in 5 seconds
- System will ask for the Pin number
- System will announce "please enter your destination"
- Enter your destination followed by the key and system will terminate the call over IP.
- Easy integration with existing VoIP infrastructure.
- Web interface for end user accounts
- Open source for integration into business partners' back office/website
- Unlimited license